View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 05:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
bimbimbop
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z NISMO
bimbimbop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
From my person experience, you can get in the neighborhood of 550 with the 255 and 600cc injectors. That is exactly the setup I am running, and I maxed out on the dyno at 538whp.... which was tuned down to 520whp to allow for some margin of safety. Consider that I made those numbers at sea level and about 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Not sure what you will be working with in Korea.

What I would suggest to you, though - is to go for 850cc or 1000cc injectors and upgrade to the Aeromotive 340lph pump... This will easily get you to 550 and beyond with a much larger safety margin and room for upgrades in the future and it will never be less expensive to upgrade than now since you can forego the 600cc and 255lph completely.

550 is probably about as high as you want to go, though, without adding a return fuel system...which is also a recommended item for any FI build (though I am not running one personally).
I am thinking of going with the CJM fuel return and upgrading to the walbro 450 while im at it...im looking to be right around 550+...thanks for the insight

for the aeromotive you are talking about this one from Z1 https://www.z1motorsports.com/fuel-s...ne-p-5289.html
cant do the E85 out in korea...that fuel costs to much to be running each time so staying on stock premium fuel for right now

im thinking the 450 might be overkill for just 550+
2012 Nismo AAM TT, CJM S1.SE Fuel System, AAM 3" True Dual Exhaust, CC 6 Puck Clutch/flywheel, Z1 engine/transmission mounts, Sparta Big Brake, ECUtek Tune, SPC Cambers, Whiteline Swaybar, KW V3 coilovers, Zspeed CMAK kit 542Whp 450TQ

Last edited by bimbimbop; 07-05-2017 at 06:32 PM.
bimbimbop is offline   Reply With Quote