View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the response, Dustin. The new computer came in and it still didn't detect the cable. The odd thing is that the cable shows up in Device Manager, so the cable is recognized by Windows, but not the UpRev software. I have been in contact with James and used Team Viewer for him to do have a look. In the end, he suggested for me to just send him my cable for him to test. I'm pretty confident that the computer is fine as is the UpRev software (I uninstalled/reinstalled it several times). So it's either the cable, the dongle, or the license. Either way, I hope James can figure it out once he has the cable in front of him. I will update this thread with any progress.
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote