View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
jamtinge
Base Member

Drives: 2017 PW 370z MT
jamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud of
Default [WTB] 2018 headlights

First of all.. i know this will be a looooooong shot, so please pm me if you are interested. i will close this thread once i buy the headlights. Otherwise I will bump this thread once in a while.

I'd like to trade my 2017 headilghts for your 2018 OEM black housing headlights with extra cash. My headlights are in great condition without any damages.

If you have a 2018 370z and are planning to open up the headlights anyways for Halo, LED strips or whatever, the black housing should be relatively easy to do while you are at it. I just would like to have OEM black housing sealed from the factory. You can take my cash and use it towards the mod.

I am in Toronto, and interested in local trade only.
So if you are interested, please pm me so we can discuss about the deal. Thanks!
jamtinge is offline   Reply With Quote