View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
I think your winters must be different than ours in Canada. There is NO WAY our Z's are anything but horrible in the snow up here.
I'm sure they are milder, but I was quite impressed with the difference snow tires made. Back when I drove my Mustang daily I never had a set for it, and there were times, I couldn't get the car out of the driveway. My Jeep is all over the place all the time in the snow. However this winter with the Z (which is my daily driver) the snow we did get it was actually great.

I've never known anyone to just want to trade something that was an even deal. Generally trading is the way people get rid of basket cases / things they can't get rid of any other way.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote