View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 04:29 PM   #70 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Appreciate the feedback/live&learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Dude I really don't understand your point of view. I am not engaging this effort as something that is a must for all Z owners. It's a niche product. I don't see you criticizing any of the other cosmetic add ons like headlights, wraps, 20" wheels that weigh 30lbs or the dumb *** looking stance projects but you have the nerve to criticize a worthwhile project that by your own recognition people are interested. Hence the title of the thread, if you are not interested move along as there many threads to spend your time in. You don't have to bother yourself with over the top fanatics like us. If you don't understand what I'm talking about...read Jarblue's comments again!!! You should appreciate the fact that you haven't been flamed like many others who make no sense in their commentary.

Feel free to check in an see what happens unless you get banned for being stupid, just keep your dissenting comments to yourself.
Dude ,I was around long before they coined the phrase troll.

As you have appointed yourself as the leader of the "top fanatics",be sure to post in detail the success of getting these hood vents actually produced by
a reputable company.

Hey,I can relate to your passion for getting a project with a PERSONAL interest done.

Have done this a few times myself:
Cannot get it made,found a way to do it myself.

Can be a costly option my friend when you cannot get at least the minimum
order needed.
Also,think about the company making the pieces will be around long enough
to guarantee the product.

Best of luck to you and all that will join in the effort.

I've been there,done that.
You learn from experience.

Its only money and a feature on the car that may not add value at a possible
resale.

Give this some thought.