View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 04:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
Also not enough information. What's the RMS rating of the woofers? What's the resistance? Are they single or dual voice coil?
The subwooofer speakers my audio shop pick out for my 370Z are the Kicker Comp R 10" subwoofers 800 watts peak and 400 watts RMS and 2 ohms. I think they are installing a Zenclosure for two 10" subwoofers. They were saying that there are not a lot of options for subwoofer boxes fitment wise and still have room left in the rear of the car. I was highly recommended to install a Kicker or Alpine amp. What amps do you guys recommend installing thanks?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote