View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #3401 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
I have a question for you guys. I edited one picture in Lightroom. It was a lot spot removal, noise reduce and other stuff. When it's done I am quite satisfied with it. But when I export it onto the hard drive(as jpeg), the quality is reduced! I saw a lot of noises came back. Have you guys encountered this before? I know the file is pretty big(17MB) because of the editing. But I set the export option to be 100% quality of the edited RAW file. Is there a file size limitation in Lightroom when export RAW onto hard drive in jpeg?
I've had the same feeling on some images, typically it just depends on the image and what level of zoom you're using to review it as a jpg file. Sometimes they'll look really grainy when full screened using windows photo viewer, but then if you zoom in, the grain goes away, but may re-appear at 100% in some cases.

I doubt it will show when printed or downsized for web use from my experience.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote