View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 06:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
bimbimbop
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z NISMO
bimbimbop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
What brand/model gauges are you getting for these? And do you have to get any additional sensors?
I went with the Tanabe revel and no other sensors were added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
What are your power goals? Do you plan to go E85?
Sadly I won't be able to go E85 out here in Korea. Ill only be able to use 98 premium as that is my only option without going to heavy in the pocket for E85. Gas prices are ridiculous in Korea to begin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
Depending on ur power goals the 255 may not be enough...especially if ur planning to run E85 that the Walbro 255 that comes with the kit won't cut it. With that fuel set up u will be limited. If u plan on upgrading ur fuel system then get with Charles at CJM.
Im looking to be anywhere in the 550~ range..ill start with the 255 since it comes with the kit but I'm pretty sure I will have to upgrade to keep up with 1000cc injectors? I'm not sure what ill have to do as the kit originally comes with 600cc injectors..dont know if that is the correct terminology or not for fuel pumps
2012 Nismo AAM TT, CJM S1.SE Fuel System, AAM 3" True Dual Exhaust, CC 6 Puck Clutch/flywheel, Z1 engine/transmission mounts, Sparta Big Brake, ECUtek Tune, SPC Cambers, Whiteline Swaybar, KW V3 coilovers, Zspeed CMAK kit 542Whp 450TQ
bimbimbop is offline   Reply With Quote