View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 02:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
felix0121
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 7AT
felix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
most people don't have any ECU issues, all the problems you listed just seem unlucky... the 370 is way more reliable compared to other cars in its class/price range.

You want unreliable? check out any WRX or STi, those boxer turbo engines are the definition of ticking time bomb, pick any issue you can think of at random - that subie will have it.

My friends 2015 wrx premium already went through 2 clutches (bone stock) and various drivetrain issues, he is planning to ditch it soon as the warranty runs out.

subaru created an artificial demand by not making enough of their sh1tboxes, everyone seems to just shrug at the reliability of this overpriced car.

I'd never buy a WRX or STi until they take a lesson from honda, toyota or nissan on how to build a reliable engine.
It must be rather better if I was just 'unlucky.'

From now on, I really don't want to suffer from any more breakdowns if I can become luckier.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
felix0121 is offline   Reply With Quote