Thread: Short Shifter?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
This warranty argument is silly, why would you take the car into the dealer for transmission problems with an aftermarket shifter on it still? It takes maybe an hour to out the stock shifter back in? Put the stock shifter back in drive the car to the dealer, no big deal.

This is like the collectors who don't want to take a toy out of the box because they might harm it or ruin the value. I'm going to play with my toy and enjoy it.

Short shifters, the new oil thread
Okay, you just lost my support here. You're deliberately hiding something you did, and expecting someone else to pay for your actions. What makes this worse, is you think it's no big deal
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote