Thread: Short Shifter?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
I'd disagree, I'd say money well spent. Since day one, I've always never cared for the way the car shifted. The TWM shifted definitely helped this. I'd do it again. I think lot of people who make these claims have not tried one on the 370.
Can't argue with you here as I've never had this on my 370Z. However the quotes that SINISTER has posted from kenchan as well as Nick911sc are valid points, and should be considered before replacing the shifter.

While a little notchy, I think the Z's shifter is pretty darn good, as I also own a 17 BMW M2. Yes the one that all the car mags fawn over. And they're correct, it's an excellent car with a lot of things superior to the Z, but I'd take the Z's shifter over the M2's anytime.

Last edited by Magic Bus; 07-01-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Repetitive word.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote