View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 09:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I think you could get pretty close with the Eibach bar too if you run a tire like ps4s or re-11. The deal is your back tires can and will over power your front tires so running a good wide tire up front will help a lot! The other thing is learning how to brake properly so you aren't over driving the car!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Go with both Hotchkis bars. Set the rear on soft and see how you like it. Then set it on hard and try again. With my some what over square set-up. I run the rear bar on soft.

Again, this is pretty much street only, and even though I push the car from time to time, I don't push it to the point of the tires losing grip.

This is all just for some spirited driving, and the fact that I'm headed to the "Dragon" in September and didn't want to go there completely stock, hence the recent suspension upgrades out of the clear blue all of a sudden.

The tires are all brand new with only a 3k miles on them, if that, so those aren't getting swapped out anytime soon. And remember, I live in Florida, so 99.9% of the time, the car isn't seeing any kind of wild curves at all, just the occasional on and off ramp. LOL