View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 07:38 PM   #49 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Ignorance no.
Reality yes.

Read my post.

Everyday driver. Looks cool,performance/overheating,not much.

For the super performance guy,have at it.

Lets be real,how many forum members actually TRACK their cars?
I track my car and the majority of the guys in this thread do as well. You sound like you were looking for the carbon fiber trim thread...perhaps you're a little lost?

My 370z was my daily driver for 2 years when I got my vented hood. I noticed a difference immediately. You don't have to have a super built car to see the advantages of this upgrade. My car suffered from heat soak and adding a vented hood to my list of mods was never solely about aesthetics.

I live in California where we have canyons and mountain roads within an hour of me in almost every direction from my home and the temperatures in the spring, summer and fall can be pretty brutal. It's bad enough that without an oil cooler that I could get my oil temps up to 240-250 with an easy romp on the freeway. Don't even get me started on what happens in the canyons or on the race track.

My advice? Stop wasting your time here arguing with people about a product you'll never use, if you don't need it, care for it or can't afford it...guess what? There's the door ->

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 06-30-2017 at 07:47 PM.