View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 02:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, so John from http://trackspecmotorsports.com/ swung by earlier in the week to pick up my hood, he took some quick measurements of where the radiator is and checked clearance. We spent the rest of the time just chatting about the track, he's enthusiastic to get something out there that is going to have function as well as form for the 350z and 370z guys. So I can tell he want's to make a positive impact with this project.

I'll hit him up soon to see if there's been any progress but in case you guys were wondering, I asked him if he could make us something like this...

He'll likely replace the NACA ducts down the center of the hood with some other kind of venting but he liked the general concept of this hood. FYI, for those of you who are not familiar with this car it's a 350Z race car that ran in the GT500 class of JGTC (now known as SuperGT).

I'll keep you guys posted.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |