View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #325 (permalink)
cmmonte92
Base Member

Drives: 09 135i Convertible
cmmonte92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Hey Endgame, that's when I'm lookin to get mine too! I did a thing through USAA who has a special deal with certain dealerships and they hooked me up with Ken Luther at Power Nissan in Chandler... He seems like a good guy from when I went down there to talk to him. I can PM you his number if you want. I'm also looking to see what Fusz can do, cause if I can save myself a trip to St. Louis, that's awesome... But if he can give me a better deal than a dealer here, then well I go where the moneys good lol.
Hey Guys,

I got my Z at RiverView Nissan in Mesa. I spoke to them after USAA quoted them as one of the local dealerships with whom to work with. The same day I talked to them, was the same day I had bought my Z. The were very accommidating, too; They bought me lunch and kept bringin' me sodas, while I waited. It was a very satifiying experience. I went in with $5K and a trade-in (that I was upside-down on) and they were able to keep my payments in the price range that I could afford.

They said they were pretty desperate to make sales being that they were a very new dealership, so that may be one place you want to check out.

Hope this helps!
cmmonte92 is offline   Reply With Quote