View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 08:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Airwilf
Base Member

Drives: 18 370Z Red 6M
Airwilf is on a distinguished road

New Canadian member here with a new Z coupe as of June 13/17.
Nice to see a Nissan update. I have a 2018 Touring Sport Coupe, only because I had good trade in collateral. The TSC seems to be a rare bird in Ontario as I checked out most of the dealers & accidently stumbled across this one.My paint code is A34, Solid Red ,on the bill of sale, but Passion Red in the 2018 Nissan website.I prefer to call it Arrest Me Red or Resale Red. The 2018 info must be new as I didn't get a warranty manual or sales brochure from the dealer .Apparently they are still in print. No floormats either.Really? I was offered mats at $121 plus tax.Nissan.ca shows them at $195 plus tax.This will be my coast to coast retirement cruiser as my auto X days are well behind me. Been a few" upgrades" compared to my original 73 240Z.Enjoying the ride so far, but it's just turned 400 km as of last night.I didn't like the wheels at first but they'll grow on me.So, now we have 3 Zs on the street,mine, my neighbour's roadster & another neighbour who has a roadster but only drives it once or twice a year. Too bad. Retirement working out very well at this point!

Last edited by Airwilf; 06-30-2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Typo correction
Airwilf is offline   Reply With Quote