View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dream Team
Base Member

Drives: 2010 RX8-R3
Dream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond reputeDream Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2018 's Are Up On Nissan.ca!

Hi, I noticed the 2018's are up now. There is a new trim called the sport coupe for $33,998 that offers the Sport Touring look, and the Bose stereo. It also comes with sport brakes and "New" 19 inch Reys and Synchro rev matching for the 6 spd. I think this one might sell well as you get a lot of extra features for only $4000 over the base. You can also get the 7 spd auto with paddle shift as a stand alone option for those that want it. This has not been offered in Canada for quite some time unless you opted for the Sport Touring which was $15,000 over the base car. Compared to anything in the price range you actually get a few features, a nice exterior look, bigger brakes and rims plus that nice 332 horsepower 6 for under $34k Canadian. I think that is a good bargain imho. Sadly no new colours and no base version or auto version of the Nismo like our American cousins.

Last edited by Dream Team; 06-29-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Dream Team is offline   Reply With Quote