View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:10 PM   #113 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
I want to flush my clutch fluid completely. I know it's usually use two people but is it possible to use a pneumatic brake bleeder instead of a second person or would that royally **** things up?
Just need one person. The CSC will gravity bleed with ease. Just suck out all old fluid from the CMC reservoir, clean with lint free rag, and top it off. Loosen the clutch bleed screw and have a pan underneath. Crawl out from under car and top off when it get's low. When clean fluid is coming out, close bleed screw and top off. Don't mash the clutch when you have the bleed screw open or you will suck in a boat load of air. It will take about 15min.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote