View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 02:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
What is the mileage on your Koni's? If you got some mileage on them. Either rebuild or replace. The new Nismo's have softer valving and springs I believe. I would drive the Nismo for awhile to see how you like the ride before pulling the trigger to quick on changing stuff out.
I gotta lower the car a little for sure. My Koni swift combo definitely improved handling and made the car a little smoother on road. I'm just wondering what nismo owners think about where my brain is going with using the same suspension setup in my sport.