View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 11:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Based on that, you really will not encounter any brake problems with OEM style. Go for low dust and quiet and even blank rotors will work fine. The more you go for performance the more problems you will encounter. I have had nothing but problems with the Z1 slotted rotors and carbo tech pads of any sort make a lot of dust and noise.
I don't think you had a problem per say. It appears your expectations were incorrect. I run the Z1 2 piece rotors all around and carbotech XP8's all around. They do just what they are supposed to do, stop me. Dust and some noise from time to time was expected.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote