View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 11:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
No need to apologize, I think you nailed it. Basically everyone understands that it's stupid to play the dyno game with cold air intakes. You just aren't going to make a lot of power, end of story. But Admin Tuning wants people to pay a butt load of cash for a kit that is not worth the cost...and then people are out there online thanking him for it and spreading the BS.
Agreed. To put it in perspective, I saw little gains on my 07 wrx going from a tuned/blouch20g to tune/cobb airbox/blouch20g. Basically what I learned from that was while yes there WERE gains, it was only because more boost could be made in a safer manner. Wasn't worth the $$ for the intake/air box plus another dyno tune.

This is why I'm skeptical about major gains with intakes with the Z being an N/A platform.

Thanks for the reply earlier, will request a quote from Seb
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote