View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
I have the Admin Tuning intakes but I'm not here to defend Moncef either, although he's a great guy to deal with. I will say that most companies don't do comparative dynos for their products against a competitors by a third party; and if they did, I'd still be hesitant to believe them. Why hold it against him when he's a smaller business then Stillen or AAM?
I don't have anything against him personally but I certainly don't like false advertising. He and his fanbois claim they make more power than any other solution out there, but the catch is you have to pay for a tune and or buy throttle bodies to take advantage of a 3" intake charge pipe. Congratulations, you get to spend $1800 on something that should have been no more than $600 for a new CAI. For that kind of money I would much rather get a new set of Stillen G3's, an oil cooler and upgrade my brake pads. Outside of the 370z world even $600 is a lot of money for something like a CAI.

He's also pushing people to tune their cars after just doing the CAI which i think most people on this forum know is pretty stupid...unless of course you got money burn. Even if it is just MAF scaling, you're paying the same amount you would for an actual tune!!!

He may be a nice guy, he may have a decent product and know how to tune...but he is pretty bad about being honest with the community about what it means when you buy a set of Admin Tuning intakes.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote