View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Well, instead of reading a bunch of totally random "alignment specs" from everyone, not knowing who's right and who's wrong because everyone disputes everyone else's specs, I'm making it simple for myself.

Instead of settling on going to Kauffman Tire right down the road from me with no idea on proper specs for my needs, I've decided to drive 50 miles away to Vortex Motorsport in Tampa to get a proper alignment done by people who know these cars, the aftermarket parts for them, and the knowledge of properly adjusting those aftermarket parts to my needs and wants.

I know darn well if I went to Kauffman, those guys would stare at that SPL camber arm like it's a UFO.

The best part is, Vortex is only a few bucks more, and well worth it. Plus I get to drive my Z another 100+ miles instead of just putzing around town.