View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 11:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
jamtinge
Base Member

Drives: 2017 PW 370z MT
jamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud ofjamtinge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angadoneal View Post
I have no idea to be honest but looks like a HKS replica so should sound similar. I wanted an axle back myself for my nismo as I didn't want to mess with the nismo tuned pipes, I went with AAM short tails with titanium tips from Z1performance. Sounds pretty incredible but if you don't want the pipe sound AAM also has an axle back thats available on the Z1performance site. Check them out, enough YouTube videos with sound clips of both as well.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
I've heard that AAM short tails might be too loud for what i am looking for, as i am looking for the quiet system. I've seen their axleback option, but it almost sounds like stock, (even volume wise) and costs $930 CAD. Invidia Gemini CBE is about $1300 CAD, so i may go this route if i can't find anything.
I certainly can't think of dropping $2500 on FI exhaust or stillen cbe.
jamtinge is offline   Reply With Quote