View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Default UpRev updated, now it won't detect my cable

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to keep my computer off line so I didn't get anymore of the UpRev updates. I did that because it was working well, and I didn't want to mess with anything. Well, what happened today is that I turned on the computer and tried to flash it back to stock, but it needed to update/download the stock rom, so there went the updater, and now it doesn't recognize my cable. This is exactly the nonsense that I was trying to avoid by not updating.

I'm extremely frustrated because I need a working car, and at the moment, the car is blocking all of the other cars in the driveway.

Anyway, is there anything I can do? It's already past the time for customer service. Has anyone else been through this who can help me out?

Thanks!
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote