View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 09:15 AM   #38 (permalink)
spiderman
Base Member

Drives: PG Touring/Sport/6M
spiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond reputespiderman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Yep, it's free shipping. I know this because I placed my order on Thursday. I've also got the Berk HFCs on the way. Both should arrive by next Thursday. I can't wait!
exuse me for being retarded semtex, as this is new to me. Can you please explain the difference between the Stillen exhaust and the need to put HFC's with it. I thought the Stillen is a full bolt on so there is no need for HFC's??? I'm looking to replace the stock exhaust when my Z comes in and thought putting the Stillen on (instead of the Nismo) would be all I needed to do. I'm just looking for some better sound, if bhp comes too, all the better. I'd appreciated some education here ... thanks!

Last edited by spiderman; 02-28-2009 at 09:37 AM.
spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote