View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:36 AM   #264 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBinder View Post
Is it only suggested if your doing engine work? Must cost a fortune to remove engine and put back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will honestly depend on your long term goals with the car. Going to stay NA? Add some long tube headers, and the C1 or C2 cams to help justify the cost when pulling the engine. If the miles are up there, some maintenance items are not a bad add on either.

But on the other hand, if you are planning to build an engine, add a turbo kit, or anything else that will involve dropping the engine. Holding off to do it all at once will be more financially effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPerrera View Post
Yeah I ran into him while I was at royal farms on my break from work while he was dragging his trailer to zdays. Haven't talked to him since about the cams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Is there any projected release date? Is this something thats coming out sooner than later?

We have some in testing right now, we are waiting on one final car to have them installed and validated before the final public release will all the info on them will become available. The goal was to have them around this time, but the test car was unable to be here due to various reasons. We have hopefully nailed down a time-frame that the car will be available for the time needed, and all final validations will be performed. Within the next month is the goal, but I will try and keep this thread updated if anything changes.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote