View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpz View Post
Bounced this off my wife...maybe more suitable for a "couples" drive and "things to do" in the area than Zdayz @ Tail of The Dragon (which will probably do solo if I can't get a friend to go).

She's not big on twisities but loved road trips and Nashville definitely peaked her interest.
I have to say I agree with your wife and twisities when one is a passenger...pushing the Z hard on roads like the Dragon is GREAT fun for the drive; not nearly so fun for a passenger (at least not with the stock seats/seat belts).

I always do ZDayZ and will again this year but while I was just a little "cold" to ZCON 2010 being in Nashville I'm starting to get pumped that this event is in Nashville this year...just the banquet with Mr. K attending (by live video/audio hookup) by itself could make the trip worthwhile for a Z enthusiast and all the activities should be great whatever one's tastes run to.

We usually have quite a large contingent from Ohio for ZAttack so I hope Ohio (especially being my home state) is well represented at ZCON this year!