View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 07:40 PM   #3615 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Well I've finally made the final decision of upgrading to the 2018 Nismo when it drops. I'm not waiting for the Z35. If 2018, doesn't add a color or something to attract another year of sales... I will get a used 2016 or 2017. I'm praying they add a new color to the Nismo palette. Either. Gun metallic? Bring back that 40th color or magma red. When it comes to Nismo Z colors? Nissan gets it half wrong. There's an inner laziness with Nissan and the Z I can't stand. That's the real reason why they do not sell. They're so slow to do the simple things and never do the amazing things.

Anywho.... I found a 2016 Nismo with under 3,000 miles at an amazing price... I'm only interested in silver or black. So I'm going to post this amazing deal for anyone looking.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...rts&emc=alerts
I have my eyes set on silver. I feel like they're MUCH harder to find though.
Curious to know why you're set on 18 YM and not just get a 16/17 right now..it's not like they're any different. Also, why aren't you waiting for z35?

I'm trying to wait for at least a z35 update before pulling the trigger, but it just keeps getting harder as each day goes by. I have a feeling the z35 won't be what I'm expecting and will confirm the purchase of a z34 for me.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote