View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 05:18 AM   #612 (permalink)
triple_a
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z GM M6
triple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond repute

After months of waiting, my account was finally approved a short while ago. Recently bought a used 2011 manual Gun Metallic 370Z. She has approximately 25k miles on her. I live in Finland but the car was imported from the US by the previous owner. It's a base + sport so it has the 19" Rays and syncrorev matching and LSD. Basically just the configuration I wanted because I don't care so much for the leather seats or the Bose audio system as I plan to upgrade it myself later anyway and base audio is easier to upgrade.

My first purchase for the car was new tires, ended up getting stock sizes. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 in the front and 4S in the rear, they didn't have 4S in front OEM size and I was in a hurry so ended up with a mixed set.

My long-term plans for the car are:

-CMAK (knock on wood the stock CSC still works)
-Maybe while I have the mechanic install the CMAC it would be a good idea to upgrade clutch + flywheel at the same time? On the other hand the car is very low miles so maybe the stock ones are still good?
-Motordyne Exhaust
-Motordyne longtube headers
-Coilovers (BC Racing or similar)
-some misc upgrades to the suspension

I took this shot on the day I got my car back from a trustworthy detailer who performed polishing + ceramic coating and window tint on the car. Otherwise I do all detailing on the car myself, I don't trust so called "professional" car wash places that destroy your paintwork.

19023710_10155383824841460_5633810098801290426_o.jpg
triple_a is offline   Reply With Quote