View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #87 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
Here in Denver we've got our fair share of boy racers, and the Z does attract them fairly often... Probably 2-3 times a week I'll get 'challenged' on the way to/from work.

For the most part I just wave as they go by, or watch them tear off in a cloud of tire smoke at a light. I just don't have that much to prove I guess?

I will do the occasional 'cloverleaf-without-hitting-the-brakes' for a tailgater, but that's more for my own entertainment than anything else. I honestly think most folks judge the right speed for a corner by when the taillights come on in front of them; and if you don't do this you will more often than not be rewarded with shrieking high-mileage radials behind you.
^^ This is too funny! Here I was thinking I was the only person that did this on a regular basis for this effect. I'm in good company.

I like my cars like my women, Asian imports.
AestheticCM1 is offline   Reply With Quote