View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:55 AM   #253 (permalink)
Zthirty4NISMO
Base Member

Drives: DRKNITE
Zthirty4NISMO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Gonna jump on here and revive this thread as I am looking into options for a custom hood vent inserts. In doing so I found a vendor is southern California that specializes in hood inserts. I contacted Trackspec (Trackspecmotorsports.com) to see if any of their universal hood vents would work for the Z. John called me back and said he would rather design and build a custom hood vent for the Z especially if the was some interest. He contacted another forum brother and he agreed to donate his hood to the cause and will be dropping it of next week. I will start another thread if folks are interested. So what say you?
I am interested. Eventually want FI so the idea of getting a hood to properly vent all the heat intrigues me instead of getting one that is more for looks. Also using my OEM hood would be nice so I don't have two hoods one day..
Always Dry || AROSPEED || Covercraft || CoverKing || EVO-R || Fast Intentions || FilterMag || NISMO || ONEighty || Prismatic Powders || RJM Performance || The370Z.com || Trackspec || ZSPEC Design || ZSPEED Performance || Z1 Motorsports || Panaflex Carbon Ceramic Tint
Zthirty4NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote