View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:07 AM   #251 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Gonna jump on here and revive this thread as I am looking into options for a custom hood vent inserts. In doing so I found a vendor is southern California that specializes in hood inserts. I contacted Trackspec (Trackspecmotorsports.com) to see if any of their universal hood vents would work for the Z. John called me back and said he would rather design and build a custom hood vent for the Z especially if the was some interest. He contacted another forum brother and he agreed to donate his hood to the cause and will be dropping it of next week. I will start another thread if folks are interested. So what say you?
Please encourage him to do something close to the Overtake GTR hood. Pretty much my perfect hood design