View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Question Consider the cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
I love this, I am not big into putting CF covers with 3m, would much rather have the full replacement. Headed to the for sale section now, thanks.

Also is it possible for you to fabricate or mold CF door handle replacements, I have been looking but all I find is covers...
Just from my personal experience(for what it is worth)I have done a bunch of CF to my 370 and earlier,my 350Z.
I agree ,3-M covers are just faux CF. A vinyl cover. Furthermore,has no depth.
However,a well made CF cover made from high quality CF plate with a
premium coating is most cost effective.
I hate to keep giving a shout out for ZCF. But,these guys make premium covers that fit &last. In addition,the pricing is very low.
Made in the U.S. by guys that own&know the car.
Whats not to like?

In addition,the pics of the OP's replacements appear to protrude out further than stock.
Camera angle?Or,fiberglass core covered with CF making it thicker?
SOUTHZZ is offline   Reply With Quote