View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
spiston21
Base Member

Drives: 2010 black 370z 6mt
spiston21 is on a distinguished road

Yeah i feel you on the spread tow carbon, looked cool off the car but when on it had an entirely different look. Ive seen the spawn aero pieces before and 150 is for a fiberglass piece with a single layer of carbon on top. Id be willing to offer that option but all of the pieces i have made so far have been 100% carbon fiber. Also with all of spawn aero pieces, they did not include an easy or very strong mounting system. My pieces come accurately pre fitted with the three white plastic clip securely epoxied to carbon fiber pedestals the back of the part (ill post pictures tomorrow) so all you have to do is snap it in place. As of now I am looking at $250 shipped for full carbon or kevlar (plain, 2x2, or 4x4) and $15 more for specialty weaves such as honeycomb, colored or reflections carbon such as the example included.

I have seen the only ones an the market recently are from seibon and they are $300+ and i believe they are just 3m taped on (correct me if I'm wrong).

I would also be willing to give a discount for a group buy of 5 or more

Most orders can be expected to be shipped ~10 days (including weekends) after payment is recieved. It would be slightly longer if I have to order a requested weave I do not have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Depending on the price, I would think that there would be interest.

SpawnAero charged between $150 (CF) and $200 (CF and Kevlar), but I am not sure if they are still around.

Covers are ~100.

Not feeling the checkered taxi cab look, by the way..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f-815-reflections-carbon-fiber-2x2-twill-50-in-blue.jpg (452.2 KB, 36 views)
spiston21 is offline   Reply With Quote