View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
crazy4oldcars
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '16 Nismo Tech
crazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond repute

Well, technically, the lowest rpm at the fastest speed...
Ok, I'll reword it, that looks funny.
6th gear has the lowest ratio, so, whatever rpm is just above where the motor lugs. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood or 45 mph.
That sucks, don't it?
Oh, you wanted to know about useful speeds!!?!
If you will set your cruise control about 65, and don't touch the gas or brakes, you would probably be amazed at the milage you would get, but where's the fun in that?
While I do track my milage, mainly because I'm ocd that way, I don't worry too much about the actual numbers, as long as they stay pretty consistent. A number uot of the normal range could indicate a problem that needs attention.
Oh, and I got over 26 on my 300 mile maiden voyage back from San Antonio. :driving

Kirk B.
crazy4oldcars is offline   Reply With Quote