View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

Correct there are only 3 'official' TT kits in the works or already released (GTM, AAM, Greddy) but HKS announced plans for an '10 TT release bu haven't heard anything since. I'm leaning towards S/C anyways so I'm stoked about the GTM and Stillen options coming. For those not looking for 700whp beasts, I think S/C is the way to go for the 370.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Where did you get 4 turbo kits from?? There is 3 now, is there word on another company??? I know companies are saying they are but is there offical word yet for another make??? Can't wait to see the numbers on this beast though! GTM+SC+FINAL NUMBERS=HAPPINESS
-Glad to know we only have to wait about two weeks to see final pics and possible numbers. Im sure all the hard work is going to produce some decent numbers.
I will be very sad to see my intakes go though. And there is a big number of us that bought intakes that are prolly going SC, but will be worth it times ten in the long run!