View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Someone on the FB pages is giving me his new 3" setup and i sold my stillin gen 3's. Guess it cant get any worse. I say that though but 3 times ive dyno'd changing things and ive lost power! Like a lot! Think my best was 312 SAE in 4th with my setup, 2.75's, LTH and dual cbe. Then i tried e85 and made like 298 SAE in 5th!!! So almost stock power in 4th. Now with the side exit cbe and stillen gen 3's i made 310 SAE 5th. So maybe i could use a bigger intake. Who knows. Im currently porting the heads, openening the SH*T out of lower manifold and then going to try the 3" intakes. Hope it works out.