View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:28 AM   #65 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Did my first "long-ish" drive today since having the full exhaust and tune done on the Z. Was 35 miles each way highway driving. While on the first leg of the trip (training class in Tampa), went out for lunch and the "Service Engine Soon" light came on.

I always have my Bluetooth OBDII in the car, so hooked it up and found the code P2906. So as I sat there eating my Big Mac, I cleared the code. Drove back home in the evening and all was fine.

Now Seb told me that his Ecutek tunes were supposed to get rid of those CAT codes and such when running test pipes, not to mention one of the reasons I went with the ART pipes is that they are supposed to avoid CEL's.

I've had these ART pipes on the car for over 4 months and this is the first time this has happened. In fact, this is the first ever CEL I've had with my Z.

I guess I'll shoot Seb an email and see what he has to say about it.