View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked CAS View Post
I don't meanto beat a dead horse, But Realy if you can afford it gowith the DNX9960 get in the pre-order and you can always cancel it if you change your mind. You might get some free stuff for your car in the mean time.

DNX9960 will do Voice commands like the 9160 used to.
As Bigaudiofanat pointed out, It has 3X5Vpreouts meaning 3 Pairs of Outsputs.
This unit has a very advanced i-Pod control with the Album art search option.
That to me alone is worth the difference.
Not to mention GARMIN Nav is unbeatable. Specialy with the lane change assist and junction info. Navteq traffic is alos now built in to the DNX9960. You also get exclusive 3D mapping for major cities.
I agree, OP the lower or higher pre outs only means your going to have to adjust your gain up or down on the amp itself. To some people they prefer the higher pre outs I am happy with 3 or above. The alpine yes I agree it is a bit of a turn off for the docking of the gps. That is why I prefer the kenwoods of the alpines. But I have not heard from alpine on what they are coming out for double dins this year. I will keep you posted on that. Also I am not sure about the voice controls that would be something to look into.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote