View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #38 (permalink)
Too6Z
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z Gun Metallic
Too6Z is on a distinguished road

I don't think it's specific to the Z, I also ride a CBR and there are people who try to test me on that as well, which is laughable. I chalk it up to the insecurity of the other driver. Who in their right mind thinks that a car is going to out perform a sport bike? Unless you have a Viper or something similar, you're hopelessly overmatched when it comes to acceleration and even if you can keep up you'll never match the handling and maneuverability. Whether the bike or the Z, I most often find people want to try and race me. On occasion I'll indulge them to a point, but I'm not going to get thrown in jail over a chest beating competition. Once on the bike I was racing a guy in a WRX, when we hit a red light I looked over and it was a cop in uniform on his way to work. Needless to say I had a good laugh. As for tailgating, that's an epidemic in the DC metro area, i get it even if I'm driving my Jetta, doing 75 in the right lane. You just can't win with some people. I don't let it get to me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Too6Z is offline   Reply With Quote