View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have anyone trying to race me or anything, but there are a TON of stupid rednecks around here with jacked-up diesel 4x4 pickem-up-trucks that think they are all driving Bugatti Veyrons. They floor them standing still, they floor them driving through busy parking lots, they floor them through intersections, they floor then when they drive around you. That's all they do is floor the stupid things, leaving these huge clouds of black smoke everywhere.

What I do hate is that the few Z owners I see around here (350's and 370's), are either completely oblivious to other Z owners, or they seem to think they are better than you and have a stuck-up attitude.

In over a year of driving my Z, I have yet to have a single Z owner take the initiative to wave or anything at me.

Whatever...