View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:28 AM   #33 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly happens, although the last time was notable. Some loser in his S4 was trying to come at me for two lights only to get left behind. He wasn't attempting to blow-by, but to try to act like he's able to keep up. For me, I do react to these things because I want nothing to do with being near someone who surely doesn't act like they can drive maturely. The whole "let them by" thing doesn't always work. People are that stupid.

Anyway, I was coming up to the next (third) light, but it was already turning red. I come up to a stop because duh. Note he was car lengths behind me, and I see him seconds later — literally seconds after it was red — blow right through it, luckily without any cross traffic.

I don't want to make assumptions, but I can't make out any other reason why he'd do something so blatantly stupid apart from trying to act like he "got the last word".

Save for an over investment in mods, that S4 had no business to be put through it's paces against a Z. That guy had no business driving period.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote