View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 10:12 AM   #3596 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Do you consider the Z a raw sports car now? I think it's a nice balance of power and handling; faster than a FRS or BRZ but doesn't match the handling 'out of the box' (at least that is what I have heard); but not as fast as the stop light warriors of Mustangs and Camaros but handles and drives better than those cars.

I think with all the new requirements we have for all cars, it's hard to produce a low weight fun car to drive that will make everyone happy. I do agree with you, I think the next Z will be something similar to having the same tech as the Infiniti so it will be heavier ride to begin with. I wonder if Nissan is having an internal fight of adding a bunch of tech **** to make the people happy but at the same time, fighting about HP not being needed to be increased because it's a 'drivers car'? Personally, I would love to have them keep the cabin simple and then add about another 50HP under the hood.
Yes, and what I mean by that is: I LOVE how you can literally just get in the Z and drive. Let's take my brother's golf R as an example...do you know how many settings he has to drive?! I know some people like that, but I hate it. To contradict myself for just a second..I have to admit I love the SRM
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote