View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 09:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
For those that are looking at the Nismo version, are you guys looking to mod it? Reason why I ask is if so, wouldn't it be MUCH cheaper to go ahead and buy a sport or touring/sport new and then mod it to what you want it to be? In particular if you are switching out the sways, the exhaust and headers - add a tune and I would 'imagine' you would be faster than a Nismo at that point.

Only reason why I'm asking is that Nismo used to be a rare car but now its just a trim level since you are seeing different 'Nismos' on other cars such as the Juke. Just my .02 but good luck to everyone who is looking. By the way, not budging from $40k on a car that is going to be 2 years old in 6mo is just crazy to me. It's 'new' but NOT 'new'.
Obviously I can't speak for others, but the exact reason why I'm looking at purchasing the nismo is because I love the way it looks, mainly the body kit, and the seats are bad a$$. I'm not looking at modding the vehicle and the nismo comes with everything I want. I thought about buying a sport, but then getting a body kit, painting it to match, getting a new set of wheels and finding sport bucket seats while losing air bags isn't worth it to me. I agree with you though, for those who want to mod I think the nismo isn't a good choice, but there are folks with money who want to say they have a nismo lol
About your comment regarding not budging from 40k..are you referring to the dealers? If so, yeah it's ridiculous.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote