View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 03:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btalont View Post
I'm 61 too...some times I can't resist handing out a lesson or two..had an SRT jeep try to leave me on an on ramp...crawled up his behind and backed off...then he tried to hang with me around one of my more favorite exchange ramps..easy to do at 85 or more...bye bye SRT... I love my Z!
I get the "can't resist" option as well (usually to my wife's dismay). Last year I was on a two-way road that merged into one after a traffic light. I had the right of way, but I can see the guy next to me in his fancy Cadillac, ready to pull the trigger. I anticipated his antics and when the light changed, we both took off. I don't think that he realized what he was up against as he pulled in BEHIND me. The flashing of his headlights in my rear view signified that he was pi$$ed and I took the time you tell my wife...that's what he gets for messing with the Z .
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote