View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

For those that are looking at the Nismo version, are you guys looking to mod it? Reason why I ask is if so, wouldn't it be MUCH cheaper to go ahead and buy a sport or touring/sport new and then mod it to what you want it to be? In particular if you are switching out the sways, the exhaust and headers - add a tune and I would 'imagine' you would be faster than a Nismo at that point.

Only reason why I'm asking is that Nismo used to be a rare car but now its just a trim level since you are seeing different 'Nismos' on other cars such as the Juke. Just my .02 but good luck to everyone who is looking. By the way, not budging from $40k on a car that is going to be 2 years old in 6mo is just crazy to me. It's 'new' but NOT 'new'.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote