View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 02:18 PM   #3590 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Guys, honestly though...

What're the odds of the Z35 being a raw sports car?? It'll mostly likely have all the tech gizmos to keep up with the market.

Why am I writing this post? I think I'm trying to make myself feel better LOL
Do you consider the Z a raw sports car now? I think it's a nice balance of power and handling; faster than a FRS or BRZ but doesn't match the handling 'out of the box' (at least that is what I have heard); but not as fast as the stop light warriors of Mustangs and Camaros but handles and drives better than those cars.

I think with all the new requirements we have for all cars, it's hard to produce a low weight fun car to drive that will make everyone happy. I do agree with you, I think the next Z will be something similar to having the same tech as the Infiniti so it will be heavier ride to begin with. I wonder if Nissan is having an internal fight of adding a bunch of tech **** to make the people happy but at the same time, fighting about HP not being needed to be increased because it's a 'drivers car'? Personally, I would love to have them keep the cabin simple and then add about another 50HP under the hood.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote