View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
CJM has an oil cooler kit? Can't find it on the website....

700whp... so jelly. Build looks AMAZING.
Currently its a core + mounting kit, which is in stock and available for the DIY crowd who wants to get a sandwich and make the hoses like Justin did. But I was waiting to post it until I had a 100% complete kit since there are already so many options available.

Ive never *loved* the act of routing the oil cooler hoses to the core in these cars, and I wanted to come up with something unique and special. Maybe some sections of hard pipe, maybe a custom billet bulkhead for the core support. I dont know, just something that made the whole thing "cleaner" and less "well that should suffice".

Will I come up with anything better? I dont know yet. I just restarted my personal 370z project and when I go to install this oil cooler to it, I will decide how I want to wrap it up. Justin wasnt about to wait a month for me to decide how I want to make oil cooler lines, but with my car I have all the time in the world