View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:52 AM   #1824 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
South bend stage 3 daily is a good all arounder. If you are tracking, dragging etc then that's different though. All depends how you use it.
I second this. I ran mine at 530whp and 480wtq for over a year on a single turbo that ramped torque in hard and fast and it never even thought of slipping. Switched to the SC and it seen even less torque so zero chance it will slip. I would push this clutch to over 500wtq all day and the SC's wont get near that level. Plus it had a stock feel to it. Id buy it again in a heartbeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoulaZ View Post
I'm running a Southbend Daily Stage 3 as well. It was about 30,000km old too by the time I got the SC on there and it's still holding fine for now.
Second this too.